Thursday 17 May 2007

News from down south.. way south

Hi everyone,

Just to let you know I now reside in the whitewater mecca of Hokitika, New Zealand.

For news on my latest trip to Tibet check out Zak Shaws blog at www.passion4adventure.blogspot.com, Sam Hughes' blog at www.athwak.blogspot.com or Jason Sheperds blog at http://www.hydrothinko.blogspot.com.

If you want to see some video from our tibet trip go check out my site www.2at.com and you can download JJ's short video edit.

At the moment I am furiously working on finishing my Tibet DVD which will feature two edits from our trip - the award winning rock and roll edit - 'Seven Weeks in Tibet' and the all grown up and sensible edit - 'Low life's in High Places' and hopefully some cool extras from Steve Rogers over in BC.

The DVD will be released int he UK and USA in July. It was all filmed in High Def so If I can figure out how to do it, then it will be a High Def DVD.

For more info keep an eye on www.2at.com.

Anyhow hope all you lot over there in the Northern Hemisphere are getting excited by summer, Over here i am watching the powder pile up in the alps.

have fun

Dave